Movie Prop Rentals specializes in the creation, curation, shipping, setup, and teardown of giant props that can be used for any occasion– parties, weddings, sporting events, store openings, trade shows, award ceremonies, concerts, theatrical productions, films, music videos, commercial shoots, gallery showings, festivals, or anything else you can imagine.
Why Use Giant Props?
Giant props are beloved by filmmakers and event organizers for many reasons:
- They capture attention: There’s no ignoring the giant elephant in the room!
- They’re funny: Clowns love big noses, big shoes, big pointing fingers, big mallets— but keep the car tiny.
- They up the fun factor: Imagine bowling– but with a huge ball and pins as tall as you!
- They immerse you. Walk into another world– an Egyptian temple, or a Western saloon.
- They put your brand front and center: Get your name out there with oversized signage as a focal point.
- They make you stand out from the crowd: Go big or go home! Offer sponsors the biggest billboard.
- They hide venue imperfections: Transform an ugly wall, ripped up flooring, or other flaws in your venue.
- They’re great photo ops! Everyone loves taking pictures with a larger-than-life mascot or backdrop.
Giant Lollipop Props Were Among Our Favorites!
Our giant lollipop props appeal to anyone who has longed to visit Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory, hungered for a “Hansel and Gretel” gingerbread house, or played the Candyland board game. We helped the world-famous Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York City deck out their promo spot with 9-foot tall lollipops, complete with realistic cellophane wrappers and bows.
Go Beyond Giant Candy Props with Giant Food Props
Giant candy props are undeniably fun, but it was the giant food props we designed for Devour that had more widespread appeal. We fondly reminisce over our giant toast floats, a man-sized steak, humongous crinkle-cut fries, and a big carton of milk to wash it all down. It’s not every day you see a steak chair, so needless to say; everyone wanted their picture taken with these larger-than-life statement pieces!
Big Props Expand Your World
We love creating immersive environments that transport event guests and audiences to another world. We can build you a lounge that looks and feels like the inside of a First Class jet. We can put you in the Taj Majal. We’ll build you an old-fashioned saloon, transport you from 2020 back to the roaring 20s, build you the prize-winning “sand” castle, or even bring dinosaurs back from extinction.
If You Can’t Find the Oversized Props You Need, We’ll Make Them!
Movie Prop Rentals owns and operates a 3D foam printing and carving studio, where we can design props and backgrounds based on precise dimensions and specifications. There’s truly no limit in what we are capable of making for our clients. We’ve even designed a floating skate ramp for Bob Burnquist and Visit California!
Why Choose Us for Your Huge Props?
We are Movie Prop Rentals– Jerry Blohm and Graylan Franklin. Not only have we worked on movie sets for Last of the Mohicans, Into the Blue, and Bad Boys, but we’ve designed the sets for more than 200 music videos for artists like Pitbull and Little Big Town and filmed thousands of commercials for Fortune 500 companies like Sony and Mercedes-Benz. In other words: when you work with us for your event, you gain access to the crème de la crème, the very best!
Not only that but we…
- Are reliable, dependable, on-time, and professional with over 20 years of experience.
- Ship anywhere in the continental United States and travel for setup/teardown.
- Make sure we get it right the first time by offering CAD sketches and photos.
- Value high-quality artisanship in all our in-house custom work.
- Work with all clients and budgets–big and small. Your contract is important to us!
If it’s huge props you desire, let us transform your dreams into reality. Call now for a quote. We can have giant-sized props delivered to your location in less than two weeks’ time if necessary. We are a CAN-DO company of dreamers, makers, and true believers who thrive on challenges and exceeding expectations.