Custom signs bring the individual’s unique vision to life by delivering the right aesthetic — on-time and within budget. Headed by award-winning Miami art directors Jerry Blohm and Graylan Franklin, MOvie Prop Rentals has spent more than 32 years creating custom signs for household names like Fox, Columbia, Warner Brothers, Paramount, McDonalds, Home Depot, Miller Lite, Volkswagen, and many more.
We primarily service the motion picture industry with props, set backdrops, and custom signage, but we can make custom signs for anyone wanting to make a BIG impression. Foam can be used to construct props, create replicas, model sculptures, advertise a business, or develop a completely new environment.
Consider a custom sign to address unique needs at a:
- Community Events
- Corporate Events
- Businesses of all types
- Pop-up Events
- Trade Shows
- City Wide Festivals
- Retail Store Grand Openings
There is no limit to what you can do with custom signs. We’ve impressed clients with oversized lobby logos, motivated teams with inspirational signage, advertised for companies on the exterior of their buildings, created dazzling motion picture sets, and grabbed attention with attraction entrance signs.
Why Work with Foam Board to Create Foam Signs?
Custom signs can be fabricated from plastic, metal, wood, acrylic, vinyl, or foam board. We specialize in foam signs because we feel 3D printing offers customers the most bang for their buck. Advantages of foam board include:
- Attractive Design – Whether illuminated or not, you can’t miss our signs!
- Durable – Foam 3D signs last longer and retains full aesthetic value compared to wood and other materials.
- Strength – The type of foam we use is more resistant to scratches and dents than paper and cardboard.
- Lightweight – Foam board is extremely easy to transport, yet rigid enough to stand on its own.
- Affordable – 3D printed foam is among the most inexpensive ways to create film set backdrops and signage.
- Versatile – We can fabricate any shape, size, or design imaginable, with hard-coating for indoor or outdoor use.
- Fast – The “difficult” is ready now (7-14 days), while the “impossible” takes a little longer (up to 4-6 weeks.
We combine our design and building expertise with the client creativity to produce one-of-a-kind products made to exact specifications. Foam printing and carving is unrivaled when it comes to lightweight durability, easy installation, and convenient transport. Clients are able to go bigger with foam sculpting, without cost or cumbersome setup.
Our Talented Art Directors Deliver Results
Our work is evident in major motion pictures like “Last of the Mohicans,” “Bad Boys,” and “Into the Blue,” as well as national commercials for more than 1,000 well-known companies like Honda, Sony, EA Sports, VW, Pizza Hut, and Mercedes-Benz. We’ve worked with talented directors like Jerry Bruckheimer, Joel Silver, Darren Grant, Gil Green, Eric White, Benny Boom, and Joseph Kahn, to name a few. Jerry Blohm and Graylan Franklin have won the Golden Lion and the Silver Palm at the Cannes Film Festival, as well as a Clio Award in art direction.
Our approach to the work is organized and precise, with a motivated, “can do” attitude. We understand the financial parameters and need for economical solutions in today’s competitive environment. Our specialties include anticipating client needs and achieving spectacular outcomes, all the while staying under budget. Through planning and conversation, we overcome common adversities that arise in custom signs making, where others do not. Contact us for more information!