First impression is priceless. The right business sign says a lot about a company and investing in a quality sign makes perfect business sense. Long gone are the days of slapping a logo on a street sign or painting a piece of wood. The best modern business signs are 3D printed out of lightweight, affordable foam and coated for durability and aesthetic. They’re strong enough for indoor or outdoor use.
How Important Are Business Signs?
Business signs are direct reflections of a company’s image. Surveys indicate:
- 8 in 10 consumers said they’d entered a store or business they never visited before simply based on its signs.
- 75 percent of consumers said they told others about a business simply based on its signage.
- 68 percent of consumers believe a business’s signage reflects the quality of its products or services.
- 60 percent of businesses said a change in sign design increased visibility and increased sales by 10%.
More Than Just A Sign: A Work of Art
We excel at delivering over-the-top designs that attract tradeshow audiences, impress new clients, and make a unique statement. With custom sizing, you can have a sign made that is as small as a business card or taller than a man. The added depth of 3D carving instantly draws the eye, while added lighting in the background can be used to enhance the logo if desired. We offer truly personalized service with honesty, responsiveness, and detail-orientation.
We Design Business Signs For Major Brands
We’ve made professional-looking branded signage for household names like: AmeriGroup, Bacardi, Fox Networks Group, and Stub Hub. In addition to making permanent corporate signage, we’ll also create signs for tradeshows, corporate parties, special events, training seminars, marketing promotions, and commercials. We’ve shared our 30+ years of creative art direction expertise to work with over 1,000 clients, creating sets and signs for Mercedes-Benz, Pizza Hut, EA Sports, Sony, Volkswagen, Honda, and others. No job is too big or too small. 3D Foam Carving & Fabrication can be trusted to get the job done right the first time, without delays or excuses.
The Business Signs Process
It’s easy to work with us! We routinely work with film directors and music video producers to bring big, bold visions to life. We know how to work within a budget and surpass expectations. Communication every step of the way ensures results are met. The process goes as follows:
- Customers consult with us to describe their vision.
- The signs are designed and proofed by the customer.
- The signs are fabricated and finished, with updates every step of the way.
- Sign installation is arranged and completed.
Though we’re based in Miami, FL, we offer service anywhere in the USA. Contact us for free design consultations and quotes.