Movie Prop Rentals specializes in community events that bring different groups together to make new memories. From design conceptualization through implementation, you can count on us to deliver professional end results. Our background in Hollywood film, celebrity events, and Fortune 500 commercial shoots gives us a unique insight into what it takes to make the “impossible” possible.
What Do Successful Community Events Have In Common?
Behind every successful community event, there is a capable design team. Not only do you need the creative wellspring of ideas to intrigue guests and patrons, but you also need practical trade knowledge to implement your ideas effectively and within budget.
Movie Prop Rentals is your “go-to crew” for event success. Our staff features an award-winning Hollywood art director, experienced production designer, and construction foreman, along with a team of skilled builders and artisans. Our customized event planning packages may offer some or all of the following services:
- Design – Event conceptualization, theme brainstorming, site layout, and artistic renderings.
- Props – Prop and furniture rental and/or 3D-printed and designed custom prop and sign fabrication.
- Build – We build stages, atmospheric sets, backdrops, signage, archways, bars, lounges, and more.
- Install – Once we have your order in place, we’ll assemble all the components as planned.
- Light – Stage, table, or event lighting is provided as an add-on service when you order props or design.
- Decorate – We will arrange everything ordered with expert precision, so your setup is picture-perfect.
- Teardown – Once the party’s over, we disassemble all the stages, cue lines, tables, chairs, and builds.
- Store – If you have no place to store custom-ordered items you’d like to use again, we’ll do it for you.
The Best Community Event Ideas Start With A Cohesive Theme
The best community event ideas are based around a theme. Our props can service a variety of different themes. Many clients like tropical / tiki / beach / pirate themed parties for the summer. Elegant Asian décor, Arabian Nights, or Ancient Egypt make sophisticated upscale themes for evening parties. Unique one-of-a-kind events have centered on Alice In Wonderland, Candyland, Fairy Tales, or Giant Food.
Community Event Decoration Rentals For Every Budget
The most basic community event decoration rentals might include tables, chairs, fabrics for draping elegant backgrounds, and tasteful centerpieces. We’ve done small private parties on set budgets, like “Sweet 16” birthdays and “Golden” anniversaries. We’ve done company celebrations and neighborhood parties.
More elaborate community events may require Hollywood-style set buildouts. No idea is too fanciful for us. We’ve built Egyptian pyramids, the Taj Mahal, Candyland, UFOs, Wild West towns, and Alice’s Wonderland. We work with local governments, tourism departments, hotels, restaurants, and Fortune 500 retailers to impress.
Neighborhood Event Ideas
You may know precisely what you want. If that’s the case, we’re happy to dream with you and transform your dreams and desires into concrete realities. You may also be in the earliest stages of conceptualization. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible, so no doors are prematurely closed on you. With more than 25 years of experience in motion pictures, Fortune 500 commercials, music videos, festival organization, and special events, we bring visionary minds to the table.
If you’re looking to create a better sense of unity and community, you might try neighborhood event ideas like:
- 5K races
- Arts & crafts festivals
- Baked good sales
- Battle of the bands
- Block parties
- Board game night
- Book signings
- Carnival/lawn fete
- Chicken dinner fundraisers
- Community gardening
- Cookie exchanges
- Farmer’s market
- Fireworks and parades
- Food and clothing drive for the needy
- Food truck festival
- Halloween decorating contest
- Holiday breakfast with Santa
- Holiday caroling
- Holiday tree lighting
- Holiday gift swap
- Ice cream socials
- Karaoke night
- Kids’ character breakfasts
- Kite flying festival
- Mother’s Day tea party
- Mural painting
- Neighborhood clean-up day
- Neighborhood yard sales
- New neighbor welcome party
- Outdoor film festival
- Sports (frisbee, bocce, kickball, volleyball)
- Potluck dinners
- Silent auction
- Spaghetti dinners
- Talent show
- Trivia night
City Wide Event
We’ve worked on small-scale projects and one-off events, but we also have expertise in planning the bigger city-wide events. Music festivals, parades, athletic activities, farmer’s markets, awards after-parties, and races are all events we’re comfortable planning with local governments, partners, and patrons. From sound acoustics and crowd control logistics, to indoor and outdoor decorating for aesthetics and lighting the area for nighttime activities, Movie Prop Rentals has you covered.
Contact Movie Prop Rentals to discuss your event design service needs and get a free quote.